No, no, don't worry. I'm not going to be playing any Ylvis for you. But I wanted to share something that's really made me laugh recently. It's a website that takes your Facebook status updates and comments, rearranges them, and spits them back out at you. It doesn't sound that funny, but there are some pretty good ones. I've seriously screenshot-ed over 100 of them, but I've weeded and weeded and weeded and narrowed it down for you. Here are some of my favorites:
The Questions:
The Deeps:
The Totally Random and Slightly Scary s:
Honorary Mentions:
Runners Up:
Grand Prize Winners aka my FAVORITES:
Sorry this is such a behemoth but it was so hard to narrow things down! Anyway, it's a fun place. Check it out:
what-would-i-say.com. Or don't. You have agency.
P.S. Why
CAN'T I join a gang?
2 comments :
Only Fresca and his cripply gang...
The taste of blood.
This is too good. I just spent 10 minutes reading yours and 15 doing my own.
'Racist internet! Racist life!' and 'Totes need to join a gang...' are my favorites. :)
Post a Comment